- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
318-757-2822 | 31569 Hwy 15 Clayton, LA 71326
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
I've been doing business with Sharp's for quite some time now and I've never been disappointed in the service provided..Unlike most businesses, they make you feel welcomed upon arrival and the whole time you're there, they're entertaining..the work staff is amazing..I will do business there until I see otherwise.Kagan S.
So pleased with the customer service! We had our check engine light come on the day before a cross-country trip. Sharp's took our car right in and serviced it to have it ready next-day. I highly recommend them!Denae
This is your average small town auto shop. Good service for inspection stickers.Arlana Davis
Awesome, friendly service.Tina Humphries Dunning
My family and I have been happy, happy customers since 1985 or so.Dixon Cole
Best shop ever. If you're looking for that right custom part or looking to beef up a street car, look no further. Best guys I know.Charles Sibley